Aimée is a Certified Yoga Therapist (LMU) who has been practicing yoga and the healing arts for over 18 years. Motivated to heal her own spine, she studied various traditions including Hatha and Kundalini Yoga, and has served as the Resident Yoga Therapist alongside LA’s premier Chiropractic Specialist, Dr. Rick Morris. Having studied under the pioneer of Pre & Post Natal Yoga, Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa, Aimée has a passion for caring for and nurturing our coming generations by supporting and educating expectant mothers.
An accomplished recording artist, Aimée draws from her studies at Berklee College of Music and the sacred science of Naad (sound current) to weave an enchanting musical thread through her class, often including a live DJ or instrumentation. She’s known for her clear explanations of the physiological and psychological benefits of the kundalini postures, which help to bring the mind/body connection into focus. Her classes are playful and transformational adventures where everyone has the opportunity to chant, sweat, laugh and relax deeply.
Aimée continues her counseling practice, drawing from her Shamanic and Transformational training to provide compassionate, practical and effective support to her clients including CEO’s and executives, housewives, young adults and people in crisis.
I practice yoga because: It’s a guaranteed high that has no negative side effects! Yoga helps me find my truth, feel uplifted consistently and find the humor in life.
I teach yoga because: I get to play, laugh, sing and grow with courageous and inspiring people on a daily basis. Teaching brings out the best in me and always inspires the excellence in myself and others.
I am inspired by: The beauty of nature, music, all my teachers including my students, and especially my beloved teacher Yogi Bhajan.
Yoga training/certification includes:
- Certified in Hatha Yoga with Paul Jerard 240 hrs
- Certified in Kundalini Yoga with the Senior Teachers at Goldenbridge Yoga 220 hrs
- Certified in Prenatal Yoga with Gurmukh 60 hrs
- Kundalini Research Institute Teacher Trainers Program Harjiwan & Tej 220 hrs
- Certified Yoga Therapist with Larry Payne at Loyola Marymount University
- Shamanic Studies with Simon Buxton, The Sacred Trust, UK
- Certified in Reiki Healing and Therapy. Rei = divinely guided Ki = energy (divinely guided energy used to bring healing and relief to mental and physical dis-eases)
- Certified in Theta Healing. Theta healing is used to activate youth and wellness through DNA repair, manifestation, soul fragment retrieval, and repairing ancestral and lifetime trauma.